Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Please have patience with me.

I must apologize for the delay in my blog posts.  Life happens and sometimes gets in the way of the things we want to do.  I hope to have Alabama posted this week and plan to post a new state each week if I can. 

Once I started working on the blog for Alabama I realized that I did not have my postcard scans organized by state so I could not find the ones I wanted to include.  I have about three thousand or more cards to rearrange by state so it takes time.  I should have done this prior to beginning the blog but did not think ahead...duh, sorry!   I also want to include some of my own photos which means they have to be located also.  My multi-tasking skills just aren't as good as they used to be. 

If you are interested in statistics, Wikipedia is a far better source, so I intend to just give you my impression of each state and tell you about the places that I most like in each state.  Almost every city in the United States has some kind of Museum and some local tourist attraction.  For information on a state’s most popular places and state parks, each state has a tourism site that is better informed than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment